School year 2017-2018
I am a BEGINNER, don’t speak the language and I don’t have prior knowledge of the target language:
DUTCH - FRENCH - ENGLISH - SPANISH - ITALIAN
SPANISH – ITALIAN – FRENCH – ENGLISH: Online enrolments.
I have some prior knowledge and want to take the placement test to determine my level:
1. Have you previously followed a course at Brussels Education Center or at any other adult education centre (CVO)? You will pass by the CVO-BEC during the opening hours.
2. If you have not followed a Dutch course at Brussels Education Center or any other CVO before, you can enrol at the Dutch Language House Brussels. They will facilitate your placement test and will provide you with further information.
HOW TO REGISTER AT THE DUTCH LANGUAGE HOUSE BRUSSELS?
- Visit the Dutch Language House Brussels during their opening hours.
- Make an appointment beforehand via this website.
The head office of the Dutch Language House Brussels is located in the Philippe de Champagnestraat 23, 1000 Brussels. There are also offices in Jette and Ixelles.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE DUTCH LANGUAGE HOUSE BRUSSELS?
Bring a valid ID and optionally a language cheque from Actiris.
Preferred payment method is by Bancontact, Mastercard or Visa. If this is not possible, cash is also accepted.
Did you know?
- Enrolment is closed as soon as classes are full.
- After taking the test(s) you can enrol immediately in the available classes.
- You are kindly requested to pay the enrolment fee at once. If not, you will need to make a new appointment by which time classes may already be full.
- If you already have a certificate or diploma you still need to make an appointment on our website and you will be invited to enrol at the office the day of your appointment.
- After making an appointment you will automatically receive confirmation by email which will state the time and place chosen by you.
(* please check your Spam folder to look for the confirmation if you don’t find it in your inbox)